Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

0 My Show, My life


Who would know that my life could be made into a movie, unfortunately all it needs is a happy ending.
I am on my couch waiting for the ending, not my life, but my "sick life", I want the ever after, not the movie that is my twisted, sickening life..
There is a substantial chunk of my waking hour that goes into watching shows, and movies.. There are some twisted, and U turns that is "Hollywood", but they always get what they want.

But is life like the movies? Do we get our dreams in the end? Or is our dreams what we get, but didn't know that we wanted!
So what Is life about? Love. Lust, Passion, Work, Reproduction, Pets, House, Volvo, Travel, Food, Illness,grieving, Workout, or cleaning me Casa??
I Don't have the answer.... But then again, who does??


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment