Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Sunday, October 23, 2011

0 Change Again.....

This last month has been one disappointing after another. And now my Psychiatric nurse is leaving her job.
It cant be easy when you end up as the patients you are helping, so I hope for her sake that she will find peace, better health, and a job that doesn't drain the life out of her.
But I am a little scared of the new nurse. I felt I was at a job interview. She was very tough. But I will give her a fair chance. she deserves that. But I will miss Ellen. I don't think I would have survived the last year without her.
She has given me perspective, help with my rights, someone who listens and sometimes talk about absolutely
nothing when I felt I had nothing to give.  But New week, new opportunities..




0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment