Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Saturday, October 29, 2011

0 The new psychiatric nurse

The new nurse were here yesterday, and as a creature that likes routines, I was a little sceptical, but as I said to my boyfriend; I will give her a fair shot, and sometimes change is good..
She was actually very sweet and asked a lot of honest questions.
She said she was a strait forward girl, and that that sometimes can be seen as harsh.
I said I didn't mind as long as she could deal with me being honest back, and not sugarcoat it.
Everyone works differently, and maybe everyone will get the same outcome in the end, but just in different ways.

so hopefully this will lead to a positive change for once, or maybe it will be hell, time will tell... good weekend to everyone :)


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment