Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, August 20, 2012

0 Here I am/Who are you/Who are we going to be??

“The secret to being wrong isn't to avoid being wrong! The secret is being willing to be wrong. The secret is realizing that wrong isn't fatal.”
 ― Seth Godin

I have been yelled at on the train for not letting "sick" people sit down, I have been cursed at because I said I couldn't help with lifting the stroller of the train.
Why have we lost the ability to think good of others?? Are we that self centered that we only see foes around us?? Are we all the devils children??

Where is normal courtesy? helpfulness? a smile?
When technology becomes our support network, our friends, family, relax time, and  a boy/girl friend, what do we lose? Is technology the best thing that have happened??

What about kids? can children get bored today? have they ever needed to entertain them selfs for an hour? Or do they immediately go for the I Pad.. Isn't that scary that kids know how to use a I Pad before they can talk??
I have heard so many parents have this thought about raising children, but when they get them, they do everything they said they would never do.. But thats ok. We cant do it all, be everything.
I read this article where parents and scientists are more concerned about the internett than drugs and sex.
That says everything.... Yes I blog, I have Facebook, Twitter(don't use it though), e-mail, shopping, skyping and knowledge..
But I try to keep it on the down side.
45 min to reading the news, 10 min on facebook, 2 min checking my mail, and 30 min on my blog everyday. I don't think thats to much. It should be a tool for knowledge and comfort, not addiction.
But where do we draw the line of addiction?? Here is a test you can take to see if you are addicted.
Is seems to be more about how you are acting than about how much you time you use in front of it.

“The price of greatness is responsibility.”-Winston Churchill
We need to make the world a good place to live.
My blog has been about illnesses, understandably, But also about hope, the future, how to get a dignified life.. How to get society to take care of each other. back each other. Be Proud of one another.
If  our truth is what the media is telling us, we will loose what the world is like, and that will be a grey-black dreadful world to live in....


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment