Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Thursday, May 31, 2012

0 Metallica..





Summer is a great time.. Friends, barbecue, tanning, traveling, enjoying a ice cold beer..
For me.. the greatest thing this year was the Metallica concert 23 of Mai..
I know... I have been looking forward to this for 9 months and I wanted to try an live for one evening.
The best was that it was 25 degrees Celsius, good friends and family was with me, and Metallica.. Who doesn't enjoy Metallica??
I took some pain killers before I went, and when the base heat the hardest It triggered spasms. So I sat myself down. 90 % of everyone was drunk anyway so that didn't seem odd to me..
But what made the day for me was that when I did sat down several people came over to me and asked if I was alright or if they could do something for me, or get me something to drink..
I have said for a long time that we have stopped caring about eacother in the public room, and a Metallica concert was the last place I thought people would care that much..
Again: don't judge the book bye its cover..
I did have to go when there was one song left, but I felt that was ok.. I had a great evening in a long time..
It was good for one evening to just be me, not my illness...








0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment