Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, May 21, 2012

2 Why good vs bad??



Never take you're life for granted.. I did, I just thought that if I was a nice, good, girl, with a little bit crazy on the side that I would get to realize my true potential and dreams..
But it never works out like that.... Why do we always say that bad things happens to good people?? So the healthy hard working people are evil?? I have never gotten that phrase, but then again isn't there something evil, and selfish in all of us? and good things to? why does it have to be either or? why cant we be good wifes, friends, and still want to have a good career??
I think what we become is who we choose to be, not who we are born to be..


2 comments:

  1. You are a beutifull person. Every thing you tell about are crazy and shodden happend at hospital.
    All good wisches for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying that :)
    The health care system can be a crazy and drowning experience if you are on the wrong side of it.
    But just because I have lost faith in the system doesn't mean that everyone will.
    I guess there are a lot of people who have good things to say about it. I just got a lousy card.
    I wish you the best aswell :)
    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete