Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, July 22, 2011

0 Bomb in Oslo

I live in Oslo, and today I was sitting and watching TV and thought that it was thunder and lightning outside.


But no, this time it was a bomb who went of in the government district.
I remember 9/11, and London and Spain, but I never would have imagined that Norway would be nr 4, and the largest after 2005.
And thats not to be "better" than others , but we do live up north, and we are covered with water on almost every side.

I hope that the causalities will be at a minimum, and my hearth goes out to all of u affected by this.

And if that is not enough, a person with a gun went to a youth summer camp and opened fire. This is just a few km from where I grew up, at Utøya.
 This is surreal. feels like all hell has broken lose in Norway.


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment