Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

0 Dentist


I am in a worldwide group of people that truly, and utterly hate or are scarred to death by the possible need to seek out one.
Today I was.. and to holes in ten years are something I am proud of. But while I am lying there and the drill is making this horrible sound inside my head... Then I thought:: now is the time to start day dreaming, or I am going to panic.
But the dentist was a very kind young man, who was humming the hole time.. I don't now if that is to sound the patient or a irritating habit he had.. but it got me to start thinking of movies, warm summers days, lessons at  the university and being with friends and family.. Its a start.. now all I need is to turn the dream into  a reality


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment