Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, July 4, 2011

7 From beginning to Death

When all this started I was so worried bye how people would see me. That I was a good person, a polite one, that wants others to like, respect and to be the same to me.
But now, all that insulation have been stript away, and all I want is to be free.
Free to live a worthy life, with family and friends. In the end thats all that matters. how you lived you're life, not how long you lived....


7 comments:

  1. I dont understand what you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel with you, I hope things work out soon. Be strong, I read your blog everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a nurce you can talk with, and that the same person is cleaver to listen to you, and help you on your way in you life.

    Hope that you get good help soon.

    Wisch you all good.

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much.
    What I meant is that in the beginning I was polite and nice to the nurses, but now I don't care what the health care community thinks of me, all I want is to get better.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope that you will get better.
    You is strong, nice girl, hope the BEST for you.


    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need help.
    Hope all the best for you, and hope you get much help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.. I hope help is around the corner, and that I will get my life back..
    hugs A

    ReplyDelete