Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

0 Faith???

What do we mean when we say : "to have faith?"
Is it to believe in something bigger than us selfs? Or is it to belive in our selfs?
We say that we cant proof that there is a God, Allah, Nirvana,Valhalla or any of the big religions? but those who say they can heal, talk talk to the dead they are frauds.
I am someone who has almost been to the other side, but I cant say that I saw a light, tunnel or deceased loved ones. All I saw was nothing, but it wasn't scary nothing, it was tranquility, peace for eternity..
I did read some wear that there was a study in this phenomenon, and those who saw a light had a slighter increased carbon dioxide in their blood.. There will always be those who will say that this was a proof of life after death.. But thats all that this is about.. Having faith!


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment