Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Saturday, August 20, 2011

0 Moroccanoil


Last time as was with my hairstylist she gave me a sample of this amazing oil for the hair. Now it don't look frizzy and dead anymore. And the best of it is that I don't need hairspray and other products in my hair. this hold the style all day long, and it looks like my hair is perfect without products.

All you need is this product, and you're hair wouldn't look greasy, its just glowing-- I have found my perfect secret remedy for my damaged, dead hair..

So for those of you that have been through  surgery, cancer, or know someone who has been through a ruff year, this is the perfect gift instead of magazines, or chocolate.. give them Moroccanoil, you want regret it :)


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment