Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, August 5, 2011

0 LOVE


I have always thought of myself as a loving, good hearted, caring and forgiving. But don't we all?
Who thinks that they are mad, evil, manipulating person??
Are we only our worst mistake?
Or do we need to be virtue in order to be a good person?
I know I get confused sometimes. I know I have done some not so smart moves in my life, but I have also done some really good ones.
Why cant I be a good person, and still be a bitch from time to time? I sure could need to vent from time to time, blow of some steam.
On the other hand, I don't like to hurt other people - if I do, I never can let it go, I still kick myself for things I did in the third grade.
Maybe thats what love is- trying to make amends the rest of my life for the bad decisions I have made, and try not to make it again??


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment