Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, December 2, 2011

3 Flu sick...

I have been out of business for the last couple of weeks. I have been blessed with the Egyptian flu.
Not fun. Fever for 2 weeks, and trowing up yellow and green mucus is not a good way to go into the Christmas time.
As i have said before i Love the pre Christmas time, and hate that I cant enjoy it fully.

If that was not enough, rikshospitalet canceled my last appointment (what is new?), so I am first going there next week.
Hopefully this will get them to really do something about my situation. I am not giving in until every rock has been turned.
On the other hand, my new doctor is a big train who wont take any bull from anyone, and I like that. its good that someone is there to help me and understand why I get so frustrated..


3 comments:

  1. Hello are you all right? Long ago you wrote something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been in egypt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I have had a flu that my body wouldn't shake.
    I have not been in Egypt, but my mom brought it home with her after they were there...
    I hope I am soon back in business and ready for some updates :)
    hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete