Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2 Happy holidays


I hope everyone have had a nice holiday, and celebrated with the ones that you love.
I got the best Christmas gift when I got the letter from the patient injury compensation, from with I was successful in my case against the hospital...
I have felt like David Vs. Goliath for 2 years now. And finally, I got some good news.
I hva e had terrible luck all my life, and finally when I am handed some more, it iis the hospitals faults, so they have to pay for it.
This quote tells it how  I have felt:
“People Cry, Not Because They're Weak. It's Because They've Been Strong For Too Long.”

I wish everyone still a happy holiday, and remember,, Life's short, make the best of it, while you can


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.I am so happy on your behalf:)Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, that means the world to me :)
    Happy holidays back to you, I hope it will be full of joy, laughter and loved once..
    Holiday hugs from Alex

    ReplyDelete