Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Sunday, February 20, 2011

0 Busy weekend..

This weekend, It has been 5 birthdays, and only three I have been able to attend to.  And one housewarming party. It is to much that is going on.I am so tired right now. And this year is filled with people who have anniversaries.I  And if I am going to every one, I am gonna be one busy girl.
I am also going to be 30 myself. And I have no idea how to celebrate it!


I don't want a big party, how fun is it going to be when everybody is drunk and I am the only sober one?
I don't know what to do, because I cant elope, and I don't want a big party.
I only wish I had it in the wintertime, because then I could have a sledging party, or something really childish. And serve hot cocoa and Schoolbread.
But what the hell do you do in the summer? I guess I have to think about it some more, but the day is coming fast...


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment