Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, February 28, 2011

0 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

Yesterday I found this really interesting test. The test is called Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
MBTI shows you how you're personality is, and if you get energy from being alone, or together with people. It also shows you how you're personality is.How you are in a relationship, and what jobs you would be best at. And it is very accurate. There is sixteen different personality types.



                Dichotomies
Extraversion (E) - (I) Introversion
       Sensing (S) - (N) Intuition
      Thinking (T) - (F) Feeling
     Judgment (J) - (P) Perception












I became ENFJ (extraversion, intuition, feeling, judgment).ENFJ are 2–5% of the population.
ENFJs are Teachers, Politicians and Events Coordinators.
        I am a mentor, defender, sensitive to those who are excluded, natural cheerleader, take commitments seriously, reliable, loyal, supportive, honest, well-organized, center of attention, genuine interested in humankind, worry excessively, controlling, sensitive to criticism, need approval, good money skills, want a lifelong relationship, smothering, over-protective, don't pay enough attention to my own needs, sensitive to conflict, tendency to blame myself when things go wrong, and not give myself credit when things go right ,exceptionally good people skills, encouraging others, need time alone, reserved about exposing myself, strongly-felt beliefs, place other people's needs above my own, carry a conversation well,  hate to disappoint others, and the perfect hostess.
So do this sound like me?? My boyfriend thinks its very close, scaringly close. Interested yet? You find the test here!  Have fun ♥♥♥ I know I did.
For more information about the MBTI take a look at here!


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment