Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, September 30, 2011

0 Who am I going to be???


Today was suppose to be the first day of the rest of my life.
Instead its a day that reminds me what I have lost, what my future will not hold.
No hope that tomorrow will bring happiness, possibilities, strength to fulfill  my dreams.
My goals in life was always about helping others, my dream was to help people reach their potential.
Why else become a teacher, volunteering as a homework helper with the red cross??

I had come to terms with having a bad back, and lived life to the fullest within that box. But I wanted to help others get the life they deserved but was taken from them.
But now I am lost, I don't know how to pick up the peaces of a broken body, when no one will put it back together for me!
Its not easy asking for help, when you have always been the person that people comes to for answers. I don't know what I can say to myself so I can find my way back to being the person I fought and loved to be???


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment