Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

0 Masochistic Me

I am aware that I am little masochistic. I watch medical shows, and I can relate, a little to much but still, I am a little upset about it, because I want to learn more about it, so I can understand what the doctors are telling me. I don't want them to go over my head any longer. I have reach my limit.
What I did want to share, was this really freakishly thing. I was watching a episode of Grays Anatomy, where there were this boat accident, and one of the interns had to use a drill to relive the pressure in a mans skull.
And when she begins to drill, I get a surround sound, because in that exact moment, my neighbors starts to drill as well.
That was a moment where I thought maybe there is a god, this was shivering down you're spine incident.
So since its easter, I am going to reflect over this holiday, and my thoughts about God, Jesus and the disciples.


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment