Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Sunday, April 3, 2011

0 You think different when you are in pain

I am on my couch and thinking today. Its funny, when you are in a lot of pain you get very masochistic thoughts.
Mine goes to that if I was an animal I would have been put to sleep long ago.
You can argue and say that you cant compare, But because we cant compare doesn't mean that we shouldn't. . Maybe thats why we should?


You're thoughts are different when you are sick! When you are healthy you have dreams, hope, determination.
But when you are ill all of you're thoughts are about: What if I don't get better? Will my boyfriend handle this? Will my friends understand? Would people think of me when I am gone? Will life be bearable again etc?


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment