Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, March 14, 2011

0 Bite me own ass...

After a weekend with walks, coffee date, brunch and birthday, I am now paying for it. big times.
I have been hooked up to the tens for 24 hours now, and several ketogan later, I am still in horrible shape.
I do forget sometimes that I am sick. I don't forget it, I try to deny that this is happening to me.
Nobody things that what we read in the papers can happen to you. You feel with those people, and close the papers. Out of sight, out of mind. And you only starts to think about it when you are into you're knees in problems. And then you don't have the strength to help any one else.
I just have to bow to those people who helps others, just because it is their nature, and heart to help!



«You shall never bother others, You shall be both fair and kind. And whatever else you do, I shall not mind.» The Cardamon law


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment