Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 Me

I have always been a person who talks a lot, and a very happy, smiling person. When I came into a group of people I would break the ice within 10 seconds.
I said last year that I have changed, but every one around me said that it would go over when I got back to my normal life, and I got some distance to everything.
But time has come, and gone again, and I am still not "me"! I am so introverted. If someone said something that I knew wasn't true, I would always say something, but I don't care anymore.
I long to be the person I loved, that cared for others, and always be there for the people I love.And still be a good student, girlfriend, sister and daughter.
And that it is scary, that I never will be "me" again. I need her to live the life I dream of!


3 comments:

  1. Du er fortsatt en god søster for meg og jeg er kjempe glad i deg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faktisk verdens beste søster, jeg vet du ville vært der for meg uansett hva, og husk at jeg er her for deg og:)
    Ingen er så god som du.

    ReplyDelete