Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, March 4, 2011

0 Who am I?

Today is yet another couch day. I know, I have a lot of them, but that is the reality with a chronic disease.
The good days come with the bad. But if I could foresee the bad days it would be easier.
If I was active today, then I would have a couch day tomorrow. But it never is. Yes I do know if I go to a birthday party that I will have to rest the next day, but that is more because I don't have that much energy.

I have always been this energetic, happy talkative person, but I guess that is my personality of the past.
My new persona is to much linked up to me being chronic sick. I lie here dreaming about being who I used to be, I liked her very much, and I hope she will find her way home back to me!


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment