Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 My own Tens

Today I got a new TENS device, that is mine :) Very happy about that. I do have to pay for my own pads, but that is 7$ a month. I can live with that.


What was more unsettling was that I was at the National Hospital for my check-up. They said I had to go to Ullevål to get the Tens. But when I got there they said that a new regulation from 01-2011, did that I had to pick the Tens up at Buskerud regional hospital because I was part of Vestre Viken and not Oslo. Norwegian bureaucracy my ass.
So then we finally made it to aids center and the first the woman said is: I don't know if we have anymore Tens, because we have ordered several that hasn't arrived yet.. Are you kidding me?
She went into another room, and when she came back she had a Tens devise in her hand.. johooo...
I got a Tens after some serious driving around half the east cost.


4 comments:

  1. well you got it. it helps the pain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does it help with? like reading your blog everyday. hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it help for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tens is used for pain relief. It can also stop a angina attacks within a few minutes.
    With me it helps a little bit with the esophagus spasms, but also with my pain after the lung surgery. My scar is really painful, and inside my chest cavity on my right side, and it helps with that.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete