Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, May 20, 2011

0 The Deal Breaker!!

I don't understand doctors very well, They are scared that I will develop a new abscess if they do a myotomy operation on me. A operation that can change my life in a big way.
Nut to surgically implant a electrical devise(TENS) in my spine, that no biggy.
are you freaking kidding me??
To possibly paralyze me, that it a risk worth taking, but a abscess that can me monitored and taken care of with antibiotics- that a deal breaker???
I don't know sometimes what is going on inside the doctors minds? I don't think that they think what an operation can do to a persons life. they think more about keeping their own ass safe, rather than saving a life!
And isn't that what medicine is all about? saving 1 life. and my saving 1 life means that you have done a good job today.
So now my answer will be in the future: Can you save my life??


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment