Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

0 TV


I am one of those that always have enjoyed reading a book, or books... I loan them and own a lot, and I think they are the perfect gift.
But as my memory is at the goldfish stage, I am forced to become a slave to the TV.
Ok, so maybe I am more into my century now then before. I have the flat-screen TV, blue-ray player, a smart-phone, and internett radio in the kitchen..
 But this things didn't come easily into our home. I didn't want to part with my Thomson windscreen TV (That weight 80 kilo), or my JVC CD player in the kitchen.
We haven't had a TV in the bedroom since my friend needed one, but this weekend, I got a Thomson TV back in my house. Its a 32 inc TV that we are going to have in the bedroom.
Thomson is down graded to the bedroom,, but you know what they say: Its in the bedroom, the magic happens :)


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment