Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Sunday, May 15, 2011

0 I am Older


Today I turned 30. Yes I am 30 and it doesn't bother me a bit. When I turned 20 I was a young insecure girl who had no idea what she wanted from life, and all I thought about was dancing partying, and friends.
Now I have gotten my own family (me and my boyfriend), I still have friends, but partying is not something I can do even if I wanted to.,
But what is better is that I know who I am, I am happy with the body I got, beside being as every other woman- thinking that I could always loose 10 kg (22 pounds). But I don't obsess about it anymore.
And finally I know what I want from life even if I will never get it. But dreams are dreams for a reason, otherwise it would just be a reality..


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment