Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

3 After a Good day comes.....

Good days Please come again...
Now I have had a few omelet days. I think that maybe that is heaven. The good days in life, that is what makes us belive in the good.
To belive in something that makes life worth living. What would I miss if live felt like hell? Maybe that is hell?
Or maybe that is heaven? To learn that the good comes with the bad.
You can never enjoy the good, if you haven't had the bad!
And I get that theory, because I would never dance, eat, exercise etc if I had a bad day. But when I have a good day, i would do all of the above + a hole lot more.

If I could have just one day with no pain, esophagus spasms, and a healthy lung I would go hiking, mountain climbing, go cross country skiing in Antarctica. take a dog sled ride, Work as a dermatologist, and take my boy out for a travel around the world.
Okay so I need more than one day to do all that.
I guess that means that I have to fight to find something that will make me better, or a cure. Because I need about one good year to do it all.... I need heaven on my side that year.... one year of omelet days :)


3 comments:

  1. After a good days .....comes a new good days to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you will have more good days:)
    more omelet days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wisch you many good days with omelet.

    ReplyDelete