Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Thursday, January 13, 2011

0 Squeezing the pain away..

This week and especially the last couple of day has been one esophagus cramp.
I am not going to say that I am strong, and able to do a lot when I am in this state.
No, I am lying on the couch in a fetal position with a big pillow between my arms.
I guess that is my little trick. that gets me through the worst esophagus cramps. I picked it up the last time I was in the hospital. It was sort of a emergency solution because I had forgotten my teddy bear at home.

Yes, I still go into the hospital with the hope of leaving the same day. I should start to get smarter, but I will never give up hope. That this time things will go my way. In that way, I am still a child.
So there I was, alone, and waiting for the pain to go away, so I grabbed my pillow and squeezed it.
And even today when I am in pain, it still helps to squeeze the crap out of something. The way I used to hold my teddy bear when I was a kid, scared or alone..


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment