Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Monday, January 24, 2011

6 When is it going to stop?

I have been to the hospital today, and it seems that they have gotten the cell changes from the colposcopy I did in December. But here comes the kicker:
I have some cell changes in the cervical canal And they want that taken out, so I have to have another surgery.
Its not over people, Do I ever have just one ting happening to me when I am in or at the hospital?
No, No, NO.... I also have a Ovarian Cyst that has grown form 3 cm to almost 5 in 2 months. Or since I did my first biopsy of the cervix.
I didn't think to much about it then, because I have had cysts since I was 17 years old. My doctor wanted to talk to another physician about removing it. They also took some blood work on me to rule out cancer cells.
So in a week I know whether I am just having the cells changes taken out, or I am also having either a laparoscopic surgery, or open surgery. It all comes down to how it looks. My doctor also said that I stand a chance at loosing one of my ovaries. I guess I just have to take it as it comes. Not much I can do with any of this anyway.

But it wasn't cancer.....  I don't have cancer.. and that is good news..


6 comments:

  1. you are strong, and it's thankfully not cancer.
    but you have a lot of bad luck but with a little luck.
    hope things get better for you soon
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you guys. I have a lot of bad luck, and a little bit of good in between.
    I also hope that things will get better soon.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also thinking of you,we send all LOVES too you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think of you and hope things get better for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the good thoughts. That means a lot to me.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete