Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Sunday, January 23, 2011

0 Kicking myself in the back..

Its a saying in Norway that when you do something that you know will have the opposite effect that you are kicking you're self in the back.
I do feel that I do that when I am eating, I know that it will be painful afterwards but I do it any way.
The only time food has gone down without esophagus spasms was yesterday. I guess that will be a mark in history for me. The 22/1-2011 was the day I could eat without problems.

I am happy that there is a glimmer of hope for me, even though most days this will not happen. Isn't that what life is all about, hope that life will be what you dream of.
What do we people dream about: love? money? kids?house? clothes? food? or maybe clean water?
I guess it depends on what you have to begin with.
I have never even given it a thought that there are people around the world without clean water.
I live with water that other people pay for. Yes my tap water is as good as Voss and Evian water. So I don't get that others may walk for miles to get to water. I think its far enough getting to the toilet in the morning.

We have this show in Norway called; "the great journey", where people live with different indigenous people around the world.
I would have loved to do something like that. Living with a tribe for a couple of weeks in Africa or in South America would have been a live changing experience.
Two weeks on a sailboat changed the way I use water. I don't let the water run while I wash up anymore. I cant even imagine what I would learn after two weeks in the jungle.
Hopefully would I learn how not to kick myself in the back !!


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment