Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, January 28, 2011

4 My new funiture...

Soo finally after a long search for the perfect coffee table , I finally found it..
I have used a year to find this, because I have this good chair, but it is impossible to sit there, because there is no where to put you're coffee cup, or water glass. But now I have found it.
But I also bought this ladder shelf to have in the kitchen. But I cant buy anything without something being missing or broken.
All the screws where missing and the bottom of one plank was broken. So of course I have to change it tomorrow.

One the other hand I am very tires lately, and esophagus spasms are coming and going. Not very fun. But it has never been fun.
We are having this thought that not enough sleep might make the esophagus spasms appear more often.
I have to lay down now.. Mayor esophagus spasms.....


4 comments:

  1. Pictures please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typisk din flaks at skruer mangler, kjøpte du det på jysk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new table and it's nice:)
    hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all, I hope a sunny day is on its way.
    And sis yes I bought in on Jysk.
    hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete