Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Thursday, December 23, 2010

0 Merry Christmas!

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
I hope you all will slow down, and take the time to enjoy family, friend, lover, etc.
If you are blesst with having people in you're life, I think now is a good time to let them know that you appreciate everything that they do for you, and most important thing of all, that you love them.

Nothing means more than that. When I had to be hooked up to the respirator, all i could think about is that I always have said that if I would have a chance to tell the people in my life, that i love them, I would.
So I sent a text message to my closest friends. And of course I scared the shit out of them.

But I could do that to my family, I didn't now how to say goodbye. I cant remember what I said to my parents, and my hubby, and maybe if I was clearer I would have sent personal text to everybody, but lets face it.
When you are that sick, you're mind begins to wander over to another world, and you're body is starting to give up, but still I needed to face that i might not wake up again. And thats the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
I came to think of this, because my cousin was hospitalized tonight, the night before Christmas. And then I started to think of my  last Christmas when i was in the hospital. Its not ideal, but you just have to make the best of it :) At least you are still on this earth.

So to everybody out there, if you are so lucky to have family, and friends, now is the time to enjoy, and appreciate them, you may not have them next year, or you might not be here next year.
I know that I will!


Big Christmas hugs to all....


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment