Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2 perfect system

Today my home nurse should have been here, but of course she was not. maybe the hospital has forgotten to call them. It wouldn't be a surprise.
I have been awake for 4 hours today. they have given me strong sleeping pills so i will sleep and can't complain about the pain. i don't understand them at all. Why not give me the medication that will keep me pain free and awake? So this is the good life they were talking about? the life that would do so i could live almost normal?. I am so sick of this “normal” term, there is nothing normal about being sick.


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am amazed how different attitudes are about "quality of life" and pain management between the USA and Norway. In Norway, you suffer horrible pain because they first believe you are a narkomann, second...an emotional female..., third....a liar. And, even with a diagnosis and treatment studies proving need for pain medications, they still insist they are helping you by taking away the pain meds. Like....HUH??!! I too just want to be awake and living. NOT...sleeping, to awake only to find I face another day of hellish, painful, living!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Again :)
    I am forever amazed that a country like Norway where we have a fundamental culture that pushes us to take care of each other, and yet we don't.. we put labels on everyone and everything, and when they don't know what to do, they take away everything that keeps you hanging on..
    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete