Timeline

MY TIMELINE: CLICK ON ICON BELOW TO OPEN (and close).

Friday, December 31, 2010

1 New Year!

I want to wish you all a happy new year. Wherever you are, I hope you're celebration will be all you want it to be.
Myself and my hubby is going to have a quiet evening with good food and a Movie.
The last week have been very difficult for me, with a lot of pain, but today was a little better then yesterday. So maybe I am getting better. and 2011 will be my year ?
But even though I cant drink, and my body is in no way ready to party tonight we do have some firework we are going to use at midnight.

But please be careful when you are handling firework. When I was 5, my friend got a rocket trough his neck.
The rocket missed by 5 mm., and they thankfully got it out safely.
This incident put scars in my soul, I got really scared of firework, and have since tried to keep a safe distance.
But thankfully, the rocket type firework with a track stick got banned in 2008.
I thought that was a good idea. I think that the government either should ban all firework, or make you take a safety course.
Then you have to show this to be able to buy firework. And if you don't have this safety course you would get a huge fine.
But then again the government have to make the safety course hard enough, so people who take it know the regulation, and the safety precautions you should take when handling firework.

This year I got firework from a friend. I don't really want to pay thousand of kroners for a few minutes of fun.
But when he said i could get two batteries and a candle king 6 pack, i couldn't say no.




Though this year, we are both sober, and alone, so no guys trying to be tougher then they really are!
So have fun, drink, eat, dance, run, talk, kiss, or scream you're way into the new year, just remember to always be safe, in every way.... HAPPY NEW YEAR...


1 comment:

  1. avana 100 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction inability to get or keep an erection in men. is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase PDE inhibitors. These all improve blood supply to the penis.

    ReplyDelete